Saga Car Insurance is offered by a company based in the UK that features a range of insurance services.
It has a long history and good reputation.
If you want to purchase auto insurance, you should read further to find out more about this company.
About the Company
Saga was established in 1959. It focuses on providing various insurance services for people aged 50 or over, and this mainly determines a premium.
The company has a range of industry awards and more than a million clients, who are ready to pay a little bit more for quality services.
The website of the company is user-friendly and has lots of useful information.
They have several phone numbers that you can choose depending on the questions that you want to ask them.
For claims, they have two phone lines (inside the country and from abroad) available around the clock.
You can use “My Saga” section on their website to manage quotes, holiday booking, and insurance documents.
What Do They Offer?
Saga Car Insurance offers the following policies:
- Third party. Saga covers claims made by a third party, including legal liability and legal protection. You can use your insurance in the EU, and it is also valid for a person who has a full driving license to use your car in case of a medical emergency;
- Third party fire and theft. It includes the mentioned above benefits as well as cover in case of loss or damage to your vehicle due to arson or theft. It also includes cover for equipment;
- Fully comprehensive. It covers damage to your car even if no third party is involved and a range of other benefits.
It is up to you, which policy you want to choose, but the most benefits, you will get if you purchase fully comprehensive, including the following:
- Vandalism cover;
- A guaranteed replacement car;
- Uninsured driver cover;
- Cover in the amount of up to £500 in hotel and traveling expenses in case of an accident;
- No claim discounts;
- Unlimited audio/visual cover;
- Cover for personal belongings in the amount of up to £1,000;
- Sunroof and windscreen repairs for free;
- Cover for cars not more than 1 year old.
Additionally, you can purchase the following extras that you can add to your policy:
- Higher personal accident cover;
- Premium legal protection;
- Accident healthcare assistance.
What Do Customers Think of Saga?
Generally, the company receives both positive and negatives reviews, but most of their clients are happy with their services and would recommend them to others.
Its policy score is 76 percent, and its customer score is 67 percent, and which is pretty good.
There is a range of reputable websites, where you can check what customers think of this company, and read any review to find out more information.
If you live in the UK and want to find a reliable company to purchase auto insurance, you can consider Saga.
Saga Car Insurance allows you to enjoy a range of discounts, quality services, and good customer support.