Royal Bank of Scotland personal loan is an optimal variant for a person, who is in need of extra money, but looking for a competitive interest rate.
About Personal Loans
If you are in search of money for your individual needs, but are not ready to accept high interest rates, Royal Bank of Scotland is the option you need.
Starting with home improvement and up to the car repairmen – all the expenses can be covered by the company.
The bank offers from £1,000 to £35,000 for 1-10 years, so you can receive the required sum of money at the most convenient conditions.
The lowest representative APR is 3.9%, in case the loan amount ranges from £7,500 to £25,000.
However, you can choose other sums at reasonable rates as well.
Generally the rates can differ greatly, depending on the loan amounts, personal circumstances, payout time and other factors.
With an online calculator, available at the website of Royal Bank of Scotland, you can estimate an approximate interest rate for the amount you need and term you choose.
For example, if you borrow £7,500 for over 5 years, you will be charged 3.9% fixed interest rate.
An average monthly payment will reach £137.55, while the total amount will be equal to £8,253.
Changing the options, you may get other conditions.
Learn detailed information about the loan and consult an online support group to make sure you receive what you want.
With the diversity of services provided by the bank, every client has an opportunity to benefit from experience.
Among the main benefits of the lender are:
- Chance to borrow from £1,000 to £35,000 for a 1-7-year term, while home improvement loans can be paid off within 10 years.
- Online services that help you save time and effort. The customer support team will pre-fill the application for convenient use.
- Rapid funding that allows you to get money the next working day after the application (if you apply before 5.55 p.m. from Monday to Thursday).
How to Get Approved?
Additionally, the qualification process is another advantage provided by the bank, since the requirements are minimal, while the services are top-notch.
To be approved for a personal loan, you need to meet certain requirements, including:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Have an existing account with Royal Bank;
- Have an acceptable loan purpose;
- Have no recent history of bankruptcy declare within the past 6 months.
If you are sure you suit all the specifications, Royal Bank of Scotland loan can become the exact thing to help you manage the financial situation.